Tuesday, March 11, 2014

No Gym - No Equipment Workout

Body Weight - No Gym - No Equipment
Level: Beginners (if it is too much just modify reps and time, but make sure you push yourself!)

Here is a quick workout that can be done at home without ANY equipment

Circuit 1:
15 Medium Stance Squats (legs hip distance or slightly wider apart)
20 Jumping Jacks
15 Crunches (don't ever pull on your neck)
15 Side Plank Raises (each side)
Complete 3 Rounds

Circuit 2:
30 seconds Mountain Climbers
15 Calf Raises (flex hard at the top)
25 Russian (Mason) Twists
Complete 3 Rounds

Circuit 3:
30 seconds High Knees
5 Slow Push-ups
30 second Plank
Complete 3 Rounds

Here is a picture of a Side Plank Raise and High Knees, click the links above to see Mountain Climbers and Russian Twist pictures.
Photo Credit: womenshealthmag.com


Photo Credit: sassyfitgirl.com



5 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! Just wanted to let you know that I've been trying your workouts and I love them! I really like the circuits because it keeps me motivated and I love that I can do everything in my own living room. Thanks for doing this! I'm always looking for different ways to stay active and it's fun to try something new whenever I see one of your workout posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna! That is so great! Thank you so much :) I really appreciate your support and I am glad you are enjoying the workouts. Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to post about.

      Delete
  2. Ashley, hi this is Jen's mom Judy I am going to start following your blog, just got a call from my ob gy dr. said my bloodwork came back and my cholesterol is high, and I need to excersise more. Teaching seminary now so I find it hard to do excerise. Jen says you also sell some supplements not finding your website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! I am so happy to hear that you will be following my blog and being more active! I used to work for a company that sold a bunch of supplements, now I am working at a new place and we are just starting a supplement line. We have one supplement right now that promotes all around health. It is called Turmeric Curcumin Pure and can be found on Amazon.com. I can recommend other supplements to take though. if you have specific questions let me know and I will do my best to help.

      Delete
    2. Here is the link to the product. Jen already knows a little about it as well. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HFXBXKQ/

      Delete